Message Board

Message Board :: General :: General Talk :: Zodiac Killer Robert Graysmith - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Guendalina

pm

Zodiac Killer Robert Graysmith (9th Dec 22 at 1:21am UTC)
One morning, I was having breakfast in Fluor's new dining room, called the Work Force Center. I had been in the company for three or four months at that time. My brother-in-law, Ron Ebersol, held a newspaper and pointed to a composite portrait on it. 'This Looks like your friend. ' He said. I looked at it, and the composite portrait was just Starr — except for the different hair and the lack of glasses. Ron was the only person Fluor had seen Starr before who might have recognized him. I said, 'Yes, it does look like him.' But I didn't think much of it. What's unique about this sketch is that it's not a composite of the Zodiac in Lake Boyesa or San Francisco, but a sketch that Toschi and Armstrong have never seen before. Cheney continued, My brother-in-law handed me the paper and I read the article, and by then I had forgotten the key detail of my conversation with Starr -- that he would call himself the Zodiac. I didn't even remember this when I saw the occasional report about the zodiac. I thought the sketch was just a coincidence, but a few months later (November 16, 1970),liquid bottle filling machine, I read in the Los Angeles Times that the Zodiac was going to shoot off the tires of a school bus and kill children jumping off it, which Starr had told me. I know it can't just be a coincidence. I can't convince myself. Then it's definitely time to come to your senses. Then I remembered everything he said. It took me another year to call the police. I worked at Fluor from 1969 to 1970. We finished a big contract, and then they laid off a lot of people, so for about a year I worked at a big paper mill in Raven, just a few miles away from my house. I didn't talk to the San Francisco police immediately. I took some time to think about it. I can't get around the fact that this can't be a coincidence. That quote is just too specific. The murder in Glasgow Valley in 1971 made my suspicions clear. Since I was living in Pomona at the time,water bottling line, I went to the Pomona police station and interviewed a policeman. I stayed there for an hour, thinking that I had fulfilled my responsibility for the matter, but nothing happened. Apparently what I told him was never reported to the authorities because they received thousands of tips. Then, in 1971, Sandy Pancharila asked me to come and work for him at Scientific Impetus. We have always been good friends. Then one day Starr was brought up again, and I finally told Sandy about my suspicions. Afterwards, Ron came to Torrance and we explored our concerns. Pawn? After that We decided to take a little action. "I think the police are basically ignoring you." Sandy said. He is a man who can really take charge of the overall situation. I never contacted the Manhattan Beach police, but for some reason, they responded to our tip that afternoon. "Don kept telling me the story, plastic bottle making machine ,Vegetable oil filling machine, and he said, 'No police will answer my phone,'" Pancharila later told me. I said, 'Shit! Let's call right now. ' That's how it started. Don is trying, but no one takes him seriously. He is not a very strong person. There's a cop in Torrance named Amos, and I knew if I called him, maybe I could get somewhere. I know you will receive a lot of information about who might be the zodiac? Crazy phone call 。’ I told him. Amos then called San Francisco and asked who was in charge of the case, and they referred him to investigator Bill Armstrong. "Ask the local police department to give us a report," Armstrong suggested. Then Amos called us back. 'Come Here and talk to us. ' I say Meanwhile, in Vallejo, another investigator is fast becoming an expert on the zodiac — Agent George Burart, a stocky, powerful man as indomitable as a bloodhound. "Cheney had already spoken to Pancharila about his suspicions," Burart told me later, "when Cheney and Starr were still friends. Then he and Starr stopped being friends.
There is a speculation that Starr? To be overly friendly with Cheney's daughter. Cheney broke off relations with Starr because of this. I'm afraid that's why he may have made up a story. I don't really believe in polygraphs, but we did a polygraph test on Cheney in Washington State later, and one of the reasons was that. Police in Washington state gave Cheney a polygraph, and he passed. He is telling the truth. I tend to agree with the results of the polygraph because both Pancharila and Cheney claim that Cheney had gently mentioned the incident to Pancharila before the relationship between Cheney and Starr turned sour. In the middle of 1967, Starr, Cheney, his wife, and Cheney's two- and three-year-old daughter went to Mokelumne, near Mountain Springs, to camp and go fishing. Cheney's daughter came up to her father and said,? Dad Uncle Bob touched my ass. Cheney noted that her daughter was not upset or in pain, and there was no reason to believe that Starr had really done such a thing. But from that moment on, when Cheney was with his friends, he no longer brought his family. A source said: "He and Starr were still friends for the next year and a half, and of course his daughter couldn't express herself well.". If Cheney was angry, he couldn't have stayed friends with Starr for so long, could he? After all,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, they were partners for a long time afterwards. Tuesday, July 27, 1971. gzxilinear.com
 Printable View