Message Board

Message Board :: General :: General Talk :: Overbearing CEO's Million Lovers (Finale) - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Wright

pm

Overbearing CEO's Million Lovers (Finale) (13th Dec 22 at 1:28am UTC)
Overbearing CEO's Million Lovers (Finale)
"Well-welcome, welcome!" Xia Shuyi hastened to meet him, looking gentle and enthusiastic, quite different from the previous meeting scene, unexpectedly Yan ran felt a little uncomfortable! "Yuze, call someone quickly!" Yan ran half crouched down and stroked Yuze's little face, reminding him. The little fellow looked left and right, especially at the three strange elders in front of him, blinking his big eyes, and then half a day later he said: "Mom, is this the person I want to call?" "Yes, Yuze, mother told you, didn't she?" Yan ran gave the little fellow an encouraging smile and winked at him. Grandpa is good. Yuze first saluted Yan Dongping, the oldest, and then turned to Yan Daxin and Xia Shuyi to salute again: "Hello, Grandpa and Grandma!" The three elders also did not expect Yuze to be able to call them like this when he entered the door. Originally, Yan ran was willing to bring her children to see them. They were already very happy. Unexpectedly, she thought very thoughtfully and had taught the children to recognize them directly in advance. And clever, clever little guy also did not call the wrong person, the seniority is clear, logical,Pallet rack beams, really surprised and moved them! They really appreciate Yan Ran's magnanimity from their hearts. Be good. Be good. Be a good boy. The most excited of the three was probably Xia Shuyi, who lowered her head and touched Yuze's delicate little face with a trembling hand, her voice almost trembling. But everyone knows it's a sign of tears of joy. She never thought that her lovely little grandson would call her so sweetly. But she had made such an unforgivable mistake to him and his mother that she felt ashamed to think of it. At this moment, facing Yuze's innocent appearance, she really wanted to hold him in her arms and kiss him well. After all, her bones and blood were connected to her heart, but she couldn't. After all, the child was six years old. In these six years,Pallet rack upright, she didn't exist in the child's impression at all. She was afraid that she was too impulsive and frightened the child for a while. All right, all right, go into the house first, go in and talk about it, and don't stand at the door. Yan Daxin is actually very excited, but compared to Xia Shuyi, men are more rational, and in this case, we can not all be so irrational, can not hold together and cry! "Yes, come in and talk about it." Yan Dongping looked at his great-grandson's lovely little face and felt really comforted. The last time he saw him in the hospital, he was so pale, but today he regained all his vitality and sweetly called him Grandpa. At this moment, he felt lucky. In his lifetime, he could still have a great-grandson. Although he had made mistakes in the marriage of his son and grandson, it was good that God took pity on the Yan family and did not let the mistakes continue. Now it is finally complete! After chatting in the room for a while, Pallet rack supplier ,long span shelving, they had dinner together, and then sat on the sofa in the living room and chatted about their daily life. Yuze quickly adapted to the environment and looked very happy under everyone's favor. At this time Xia Shuyi also mustered up her courage and said to Yan ran what she had always wanted to say in her heart. Yan ran, some words, I think it is necessary to say to you, today in front of the whole family, I must say to you. Xia Shuyi sat beside Yan Ran, holding her hand tightly and choking a little. Auntie, if it's the past, don't mention it again. Let the past go. After all, the present and the future are the most important. In fact, Yan ran knows what she wants to say, as long as she can accept herself from her heart, she does not care what she repents to the past, nor does she want to embarrass her elders, this is Yan ran's understanding, she is always so kind. No, no, you let me say, I must say, if not, I will have a bad conscience for the rest of my life. Xia Shuyi insisted on her own opinion. Yan ran, you let mom say, perhaps said, the burden of her heart will be put down.
” Yan Yihe stopped Yan ran to continue to persuade Xia Shuyi's idea, he knew his mother, as her son, he really knew her. He knew that the past had always been a heavy burden in Xia Shuyi's heart, and now only by letting her speak out, could everything be resolved and her mother be truly relieved. Everyone is not talking, quietly listening to Xia Shuyi's opening. Yan ran, the past, I hope you can forgive me, I did so many things that should not be done, said so many things that should not be said, now think about it is really ashamed ah! I was too selfish. I hurt your mother more than twenty years ago, and then I hurt you severely. I'm really sorry! Xia Shuyi mentioned her previous mistakes and regretted them very much. She sniffed and continued: "I have done so many things to hurt you, but you do not hate me today, but also brought Yuze to see me, and let him call me grandma, I." I really appreciate you! I was so confused that I almost lost my little grandson because of my own selfish thoughts. I was so sinful! Xia Shuyi could no longer control herself, and tears finally slid down her face. Works related to Chapter 354 (35) Hearing that Xia Shuyi could speak out her past mistakes so frankly in front of her, Yan ran felt very comforted. Mobile login: WaP.tXT6. NET Already forgave her heart, at this time more excited, what can be more gratifying than a family to resolve grievances? Such a scene was beyond her imagination a few years ago, and Xia Shuyi's tears of repentance made her eyes wet, and she reached out and held Xia Shuyi's hand tightly: "Auntie, don't do this, you have the idea I can understand, I do not blame you,warehouse rack manufacturer, really do not blame you, and Yuze he is not good?"? Don't blame yourself any more. Let bygones be bygones. We should cherish the present and the future. Yan ran eyes flashing with tears, said emotionally. omracking.com
 Printable View